You are hereProvider Services
The HSCSN provider network includes a diverse group of professionals, organizations, and agencies that focus on providing services to children and adolescents with special needs. HSCSN has contracts that specify services and payment terms for each provider. HSCSN, on behalf of the DC Department of Healthcare Finance, reimburses each provider for the services they render to each member/family per the contract terms.
HSCSN Providers include:
- Primary Care Physicians (specializing in Pediatrics, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine)
- District of Columbia Hospitals
- Sub-acute Hospitals and Rehabilitation Centers
- Residential Treatment Centers
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Vendors
- Home Nursing Agencies
- Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Therapists
- Mental and Behavioral Health Professionals (Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Counselors)
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
- Medical Equipment and Supply Companies
- Early Intervention Programs
- Cab and Van Transport Companies/Ambulance Services
For more information on becoming a provider, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 467-2749.