The HSCSN provider network includes a diverse group of professionals, organizations, and agencies that focus on providing services to children and adolescents with special health care needs. HSCSN has contracts that specify services and payment terms for each provider. HSCSN, on behalf of the District of Columbia Department of Health Care Finance, reimburses each provider for the services they render to each member/family per the contract terms.
HSCSN Providers include:
- Primary Care Physicians (Pediatrics, Family Practice, Internal Medicine)
- District of Columbia Hospitals
- Sub-acute Hospitals and Rehabilitation Centers
- Residential Treatment Centers
- Durable Medical Equipment Vendors
- Home Nursing Agencies
- Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Therapists
- Mental and Behavioral Health Professionals (Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Counselors)
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
- Medical Equipment and Supply Companies
- Early Intervention Programs
- Transportation Companies and Ambulance Services
For more information on becoming a provider, contact email@example.com or (202) 495-7644.